Who We Are?
MASTERSCAN established in 2005, is an independent Testing & Inspection organization accredited by SINGAPORE ACCREDITATION COUNCIL-SINGAPORE LABORATORY ACCREDITATION SCHEME (SAC-SINGLAS) to ISO/IEC 17025, in the field of Non-Destructive Testing.
MASTERSCAN is also approved testing centre by DNV Singapore to carry out Non-Destructive Testing of offshore and ships structures.
Our goal is to provide high quality, Efficient Inspection , Testing & Consultancy services to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Refineries, Marine, Construction and Heavy Engineering Industries.
Our international clients include companies from U.A.E, U.S.A, INDIA, CHINA, THAILAND, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA & PHILIPPINES etc.,
What We Do?
MASTERSCAN owns a variety of latest Non-Destructive Testing equipments such as
- Ir.192 gamma ray projectors(RT)
- Digital Ultrasonic flaw detectors(UT)
- Digital Ultrasonic thickness gauges (UT-G)
- Positive Material Identification(PMI) equipments
- Digital hardness tester(HT)
- Visual inspection (VT) Gauges, calipers, meters
- Magnetic Particle testing(MT)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing systems(PT)
- POSITIVE MATERIAL IDENTIFICATION(PMI)
- POST WELD HEAT TREATMENT SERVICES (PWHT)
- PHASED ARRAY ULTRASONIC TESTING
- FERRITE TESTING
- TOFD ULTRASONIC TESTING